Rules of the Guild
- Association Rules define the purpose of the Guild and guide its activities.
- Official Statute defines the officials working for the Guild.
- Excursion Statute is applied to excursions and other similar events.
- Queuing Statute explains how to register to sitsit and other events.
- Mark Statute explains how to use the Guild’s logo, pins and badges of merit.
All the compensation vouchers must be sent to the treasurer at julie.kurumaa (at) aalto.fi under the name “Korvaustosite”. Please remember to attach all receipts when sending compensation vouchers.
You cannot currently apply for driven kilometres reimbursement via the voucher. If you have a claim for driven kilometers reimbursement, please contact the treasurer Julie Kurumaa julie.kurumaa(at)aalto.fi
Minutes of the Board’s meetings
The Board’s meetings are held in Finnish and thus all Minutes are also written in Finnish.
Minutes of the Guild’s meetings
Annual meeting 2022
Guild meeting II (Toiminnanseurantakokous)
Guild meeting II (Toiminnanseurantakokous), Attachment 1: Spring report
Guild meeting II (Toiminnanseurantakokous), Attachment 3: Overall proposals
Autumn meeting 2022
Election meeting 2022
Election meeting 2022, Attachment 1: Participants
Minutes from previous years can be found here.