Rules of the Guild
- Association Rules define the purpose of the Guild and guide its activities.
- Official Statute defines the officials working for the Guild.
- Excursion Statute is applied to excursions and other similar events.
- Queuing Statute explains how to register to sitsit and other events.
- Mark Statute explains how to use the Guild’s logo, pins and badges of merit.
All the compensation- and driven kilometres vouchers must be sent to the treasurer at joel.leppanen (at) aalto.fi under the name “Korvaustosite” or “Kilometrikorvaus”. Please remember to attach all receipts when sending compensation vouchers.
Compensation voucher 2022 (http://maanmittarikilta.fi/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Korvaustosite-2022.docx)
Driven kilometres voucher 2022 (http://maanmittarikilta.fi/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/22-Kilometrikorvaus.docx)
Minutes of the Board’s meetings
The Board’s meetings are held in Finnish and thus all Minutes are also written in Finnish.
Minutes of the Guild’s meetings
Minutes from previous years can be found here.